If you live in Plano Texas and are looking for the perfect place to sell your used or unwanted jewelry, then Valley Goldmine Dallas is the perfect place for you. When it comes to selling your gold, silver, or platinum jewelry you want to make sure that you get the best deal possible. It is our goal at Valley Goldmine Dallas to provide you with the best prices and the best experience possible.
One of the things that we pride ourselves on here at our Plano location is that we offer free appraisals to anyone looking to sell their precious metal. We have gone to great lengths to make sure that our location is highly secure so that our customers feel safe bringing their precious items to our store.
We also provide very flexible hours so that we can work with everyone’s schedule. Simply call us beforehand and we’ll be happy to work with you to set an appointment that is convenient. It is important to not that we do not keep any cash on hand at our stores, and we will pay all of our clients with a check.
The prices of gold change every day so if you want to get the most for your metal then you should really keep an eye on real-time prices. Even though the prices may fluctuate a bit from one day to the next, overall they are much higher than they have been in recent years, and chances are you will make some good money on your jewelry.
If you are interested in setting an appointment to have your gold, silver, or platinum appraised, contact Valley Goldmine Dallas today. We are one of the top gold buyers in Plano and will do all we can to make sure you have a great experience and get you the price you deserve for your jewelry.
As we get closer and closer to Halloween there will probably be a lot of different party invitations to choose from. If you want to do something a bit different than everyone else, however you should consider throwing a Halloween gold party. If you’re not quite sure what a gold party entails, here are a few of the fantastic details:
- No hassle invitations- When you throw a gold party you will be working with a precious metal buyer that will supply all of the invitations and party games that you could think of. All you have to do is contact the friends that you would like to have attend your party and the rest will be taken care of.
- Money for the guests- One of the other great parts about throwing a Halloween gold party is that all of your guests will get an opportunity to sell their gold, silver, or platinum and earn some money. Tell them far enough in advance so that they have enough time to search their closets and jewelry boxes for broken or unwanted jewelry that they would be willing to sell. Then all they have to do is bring it with them to the party and get paid.
- Money for the host- As the host of the gold party you will get 10% of all the money that is spent on any gold, silver, or platinum. On average the typical host will make about $300 just for throwing a party and inviting their friends to come over and sell their gold.
If you’re looking to try something new and think that a gold party might just be the perfect party for this Halloween, then contact Valley Goldmine Dallas today.
Gold, silver and platinum are three precious metals that have seen prices skyrocket over the past few years. Prices have gotten so high, in fact, that many people chosen to sell their jewelry or precious metal collections so that they can earn some extra money. With the economy still being fairly unstable, it is easy why so many people have seen decided to cash in on their valuable items and make some money. If you are interested in selling your gold in Irving Texas then you have a few options:
- Sell online- If you have a piece of jewelry that you want to get rid of, the first thing that most will consider is selling it online. The problem with selling your jewelry online is that you will have to deal with meeting strangers and fielding low-ball offers.
- Sell to jewelry store- Your second option for selling gold in Irving is to take you unwanted jewelry to a store that buys used jewelry. When they purchase an item their goal is to turn around and sell it again and make as much profit as possible. They are very particular about the types of jewelry that they will purchase so you may have a hard time selling.
- Sell to gold buyer- The third option that you will have for selling your gold is to go straight to a gold buyer. They will take you used or otherwise unwanted jewelry and pay you for all of the precious metals. This is probably your best shot at earning some good cash. A trustworthy gold buyer will be able to pay you for any gold, silver, or platinum that you have. In most cases they will be able to offer more than other jewelry stores.
If you are looking for a place to sell gold in Irving, Texas then Valley Goldmine is the place for you. Call us today to schedule an appointment to have your gold appraised.
There are many different reasons a person may want to have their jewelry appraised. In some cases people have their jewelry appraised so that they can sell it and in other cases they have it appraised for insurance reasons. If you are curious what happens during the appraisal process, here is a general outline of the procedure:
- Clean the item- One of the first things that a jewelry appraiser will do when you take them your item is make sure that it is properly cleaned. In order to thoroughly inspect the item the appraiser will need to make sure that any dirt or debris is removed. This will help them to look at the quality of any diamonds and also any precious metals that the piece may contain. Most appraisers will use an ultrasonic device to clean the jewelry. Basically all this device does is use ultrasonic waves to shake the dirt off of a piece. To use one you simply put the piece of jewelry into the ultrasonic tank that is full of cleaner and let the waves do all of the work. In just a few short minutes the piece will be completely cleaned. Often times once the piece is removed from the soap, the jewelry will use a steamer to clean off the soap and get it looking better than the day you purchased it.
- Check for authenticity- Once your jewelry has been properly clean the appraiser will then begin to inspect it for authenticity. This will allow them to find out just what types of stones or precious metals were used to make this piece.
- Create an official offer document- After have cleaned the jewelry they will prepare an official offer or certificate of appraisal. This document is especially handy if you plan on having your jewelry insured or if you decide that you do want to sell.
At Valley Goldmine Dallas we pride ourselves on the fact that we offer free, honest consultations for anyone looking to sell their old or unused jewelry. Contact us today to schedule and appointment and see what your gold is worth!
Fall is right around the corner which means that the blistering summer temperatures will be over and the season will be just right for a getaway. The only problem with wanting to take a quick trip is coming up with the extra cash. In order to help you get that much deserved vacation, here are three things that you can do to raise a little extra money:
- Have a garage sale- You would be surprised by how much stuff you have laying around in your house. Take some time and collect all of the items that you don’t want anymore and are willing to part with. Then create some flyers and hold a garage sale. You’ll have to be willing to take less money for your things as most people at garage sales like to barter, but it is a great way to earn some quick cash.
- Pick up some extra shifts- Another great way to get a little extra cash is to talk to your boss or supervisor and see if there are any extra hours that you can pick up at work. Working overtime for a couple of weeks can help to put some money in your pocket and make your trip a possibility.
- Sell unwanted jewelry- If all other methods fail and you are still short of the money that you need for your getaway then you can always sell your old or unwanted jewelry. Take a look in your jewelry box and see if you have any gold, silver, or platinum jewelry that you aren’t using anymore. Gold is higher than it has been in years which means that you could make a small fortune selling your old jewelry.
At Valley Goldmine Dallas we offer same day payouts for those looking to earn a little extra cash selling their used jewelry. Give us a call today to receive a free appraisal and get the cash you deserve for your gold, silver, or platinum.
A lot of people have broken or unused jewelry lying around in their homes that they never intend on using anymore and that isn’t serving any purpose. Instead of letting it sit and collect dust you can sell your jewelry to a gold buyer and turn a nice profit. Here are 3 tips for finding a gold buyer that you can trust:
- Read online reviews- When it comes to finding a good gold buyer, one of the first places that you should turn is online reviews. Taking some time to learn about the different businesses that purchase precious metal in your area can help you avoid bad experiences. Sites like Google, Yelp, and MerchantCircle allow members to leave reviews of businesses. Reading these reviews can help you to see some unbiased opinions on the gold buyers and see how they treated past customers.
- Ask friends for referrals- If you are looking for a trusted place to sell your gold then you should talk to your friends and see if they have any recommendations for you. Talking to your friends will help give a good idea of the experiences that they have had and what places you can and can’t trust.
- Get multiple quotes- Once you have identified a few local gold buyers that you are interested in visiting, you should take time to meet with all of the gold buyers and see who offers the best price. Remember that the price of gold can change from one day to the next so you should try and get your jewelry appraised all in the same day to get the most accurate comparisons. A trusted gold buyer should be able to offer you more money for your gold than other buyers who work with a very small volume of precious metal.
If you have old gold, silver or platinum jewelry that you aren’t going to use, you should consider finding a trusted gold buyer and selling it before the prices go down again.
Before you sell your old or unwanted jewelry, you need to make sure that you get an honest professional appraisal. For those that aren’t sure how to start the appraisal process, here are three tips that will help you get the most for your piece:
- Get multiple bids- One of the first rules in selling jewelry is to never settle with the first bid that you receive. It may be tempting to accept a check when it is handed to you, but you have to stick to your guns and see what other businesses are willing to offer you. Insisting on seeing multiple buyers could end up paying off in a big way.
- Bring certifications with you- If you want to ensure that you get the most for your used jewelry when you sell it, then you need to be sure to bring any certifications that you have with you. If you don’t bring diamond certifications there is a chance that a dishonest jewelry may try to tell you that your stone isn’t as valuable as it really is. Bringing a certification along with you will provide irrefutable evidence that your stone is as valuable as you say it is. A certification could mean the difference of a couple hundred dollars or even a few thousand dollars so don’t shrug it off.
- Watch the price of metal- There is a chance that you will have a hard time finding someone that is interested in purchasing your jewelry. If this is the case then you may want to consider selling it to a jewelry buyer who can pay you cash for the precious metal that was used to make the item. It will mean that your jewelry won’t go to a new home, but ultimately you may be able to get more cash for it.
At Valley Goldmine Dallas, we offer honest consultations and pay cash for gold, silver, or platinum jewelry. If you are looking to get the most for you unwanted jewelry, then give us a call today to schedule an appointment.
Many people feel that selling old jewelry and getting some cash is a lot better than letting it sit in their closet and never using it. Even though most people agree that selling their jewelry is the right decision, they have a hard time knowing where to go next. Here are 3 suggestions that can help you to sell your jewelry quickly:
- Ebay- Selling your jewelry on Ebay can be a great way to get some good money for your piece. When you sell on Ebay, however, you need to keep in mind the fact that Ebay will take a portion of your sales, you will have to worry about shipping, and unless you set a reserve you may not sell your jewelry for as much as you’d like.
- Craigslist- Craigslist will probably bring lots of interest on your piece and could be a great way for you to sell it quickly. One of the downsides to using Craigslist is that you will have to deal with buyer who will lowball you. Don’t expect to get what you paid for out of your jewelry when you sell it on Craigslist.
- Gold Buyer- If you are having trouble getting good money for your used jewelry on Ebay and Craigslist then you should consider working with a gold buyer. In fact, with the price of gold, silver, and platinum these days you may be better off selling your jewelry to a gold buyer in the first place. Unfortunately jewelry is one of the fastest depreciating things that you can purchase. Even if you paid a premium for jewelry when it was new, most of the time you were paying for the labor and not the material. Trying to get your money’s worth out of a piece selling it privately can be really discouraging and you may be better off selling it for scrap.
If you are looking for a trusted gold buyer in Dallas, then Valley Goldmine Dallas is your place. We offer free, honest consultations to get you the most for your gold, silver, or platinum.
If you’re looking to sell jewelry Dallas you can expect a nice cash reward that could take you a long way towards doing something fun or special. So you might ask: what’s the best way to use the money earned from selling that old jewelry?
You could go on vacation or take out a gym membership. Maybe the money would best be spent paying some bills or lowering that credit card debt. That money could go towards a down payment on a new home or car. Are you the type of person who likes to take risks? Then maybe that money could buy parasailing lessons or an adventure that takes you out of plane with a parachute attached to your back.
Of course, all of these things mentioned were things to help the ever important: “you.” When you sell jewelry Dallas, why not consider spending the money on a special someone, or at least doing something special together? Dates are a popular thing people do these days; in fact, people have been dating for years. Imagine what dreams you could make come true for that special woman or man in your life? Maybe you want to reward a parent for always being there for you while growing up. Has your mom or dad ever been to Hawaii or on a cruise through the waters of Alaska?
When you sell jewelry Dallas, remember that while nobody wants to constantly have to worry about money, it’s a necessary part of this life. With that extra cash, you could do something great for the community around you. No matter who you are, there are always people who are better off, and there are always people who are worse off, when it comes to money. Maybe that cash could be used next Christmas to buy something special for the children of one of those families.
Everyone knows that there’s a lot of cash for gold Dallas, for those who are willing to sell their old jewelry. The real question is then, how to determine what to sell and what not to sell. Below are listed, a set of questions designed to help the reader make this difficult decision.
1. Is the jewelry an antique?
If the answer to this question is yes, perhaps it should remain in the family, or maybe it could have the most value if it were to be sold at an auction.
2. Is the jewelry still fashionable?
The reason for this question is perhaps the jewelry has more value in its raw-metal form. Buyers of gold will usually melt old jewelry down and sell it as scrap. They will still pay plenty of cash for gold Dallas, even though they melt it down.
3. Is the jewelry made of a pure, precious metal?
Gold, silver and platinum fetch high dollars. Another thing to consider is the purity of the jewelry’s metal. These can all be assessed by professional buyers and sellers. Before making a decision about selling the jewelry, it’s important to know the jewelry’s purity and scrap metal value.
4. Does the jewelry have more sentimental value than monetary value?
Only the owner can answer this vital question. Some jewelry, especially if it represents a special event such as a wedding or anniversary, cannot be sold for the highest dollar, even if it’s only made of aluminum.
Finally, does that cash for gold Dallas worth the time and effort that may go into selling the jewelry? There are many mail order shops that buy gold, but shipping charges associated with them should be considered, which can be expensive. The other disadvantage to using mail order is the absence of one on one negotiating that could tip the scales towards more money.